After months of stressful wedding planning, every bride looks forward to her honeymoon. It’s the quiet downtime together at an exotic location that every newlywed yearns for. Shopping for your honeymoon can be exciting, especially after months of stressful bridal purchases. Honeymoon dresses for women bring an easy-breezy and fun twist to trousseau shopping. It is not just limited to alluring lingerie but also includes trendy and casual dresses, gowns, comfortable loungewear, and many other things that can define your personal style statement.
Types of honeymoon dresses to consider
1. Beach Wear: If you have chosen a beach destination, a few pieces of beachwear are an absolute essential. You can choose a beach-ready tunic dress which is a must-have for looking chic and feminine. You can pair it with flat sandals and dress it up with ornaments and a bold lip shade.
2. Short dresses: Short dresses are perfect for warm climates, and can be styled up or down for any occasion. Mini or cocktail dresses are very chic for romantic dinners, while shift and tunic dresses are great for a more casual setting. Pick pastel tones for the day and dark colours for evening wear.
3. Dresses with cold shoulders: Cold shoulder dresses with beautiful prints are a must-have in your honeymoon luggage. You can tie up your hair in a topknot and wear your new strappy sandals for that perfect vacation look.
4. Flowy gowns for honeymoon: No honeymoon checklist is complete without flowy gowns. These gowns are perfect for date nights, beach parties and watching the sun set. You can choose deeper shades for the night gown and brighter ones for the day. Pair these with big earrings, a clutch and high heels, and you’re all set.
5. Patterned tunic dress: A colourful floral-printed tunic is the perfect pick for a tropical getaway. You can pair such a dress with lace-up espadrille wedges. You can also opt for casual sandals if you know you’re going to be walking a lot.
6. Floral Maxi dress: The floral and flowy maxi dress with ruffle shoulder sleeves and a slit on the side is the perfect pick for your honeymoon. It’s flowy, comfy and fun and the floral print vibes well with your tropical gateway.
In A Nutshell
Packing for your honeymoon might take a backseat when you are so busy with your wedding planning and shopping. But there are a few honeymoon dresses for women that should be at the top of your packing list. For more such looks, you can check out the designer stores online like Ritu Kumar, Archana Shah, Manish Kumar, Kangana Trehan, Wendell Rodricks and more for some amazing honeymoon attire.